Currant Five Drawer Chest
Bamboo is one of the world's most sustainable building materials - and it's also one of the hardest. The Currant Chest by Greenington is a neatly finished design that takes full advantage of Bamboo's natural beauty. With five drawers, it'll store all of your clothing easily. Slightly mid-century Danish modern in design, this Bamboo chest gracefully adds to your bedroom's beautiful decor.
A beautiful and eco-friendly piece of furniture, the Currant Chest makes a perfect set with the Currant Bed and Currant Nightstand.
Currant Five Drawer Chest features:
- 32" w x 19" d x 51.5" h
- 5 drawers store all your clothes and more
- Beveled edges and slightly tapered legs give the chest a beautifully finished look
- Crafted from solid Bamboo laminate boards
- Bamboo boards made by fusing thin strips of Bamboo under high pressure
- Wood process yields formaldehyde levels safely below OSHA and California standards
- Bamboo is 20 percent harder than Oak
- Free curbside shipping!
*Natural variations in the wood make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid Bamboo.
About the Manufacturer
Greenington makes beautiful Bamboo bedroom sets, dining sets, tables, chairs, and beds. Their factories are located in China, right next to our planet's most renewable source of lumber - Bamboo forests. With years of experience making plywood boards out of strips of Bamboo, and an eye for beautiful, balanced furniture design, Greenington stands out as a quality manufacturer of Bamboo furniture. Greenington maintains an edge by using the newest technology and the highest-grade Bamboo available; their factories are run with strict quality control guidelines in order to deliver the finest furniture possible.
Materials & Measurements
Solid Bamboo plywood
32" w x 19" l x 51.5" h
Greenington maintains a respect for the environment, and this shows in all stages of their furniture-making process:
- Bamboo is a quick-growing resource, reaching maturity within 5 years
- Greenington only uses Bamboo that has reached maturity
- The adhesive used to bond strips together into boards emits low levels of formaldehyde, meeting both OSHA and California standards
- Greenington's factories are located near the Bamboo source, minimizing the pre-fabrication carbon footprint