Bamboo is one of the world's most sustainable building materials - and it's also one of the hardest. The Currant Sideboard by Greenington is a neatly finished design that takes full advantage of Bamboo's natural beauty. With three doors and shelves inside, it'll keep your table settings out of sight and look darn good doing it. Slightly mid-century Danish modern in design, this Bamboo sideboard gracefully adds to your dining room's beautiful decor.
A beautiful and eco-friendly piece of furniture, the Currant Sideboard makes a perfect dining set with the Currant Extendable Dining Table and the Currant Dining Chair.
Currant Sideboard features:
- 72" w x 18" d x 27" h
- 2 doors on either end with an interior shelf in each organize your stuff
- The middle section has a drop down door on top with a soft close drawer underneath
- Beveled edges and slightly tapered legs give the sideboard a beautifully finished look
- Crafted from solid Bamboo laminate boards
- Bamboo boards made by fusing thin strips of Bamboo under high pressure
- Wood process yields formaldehyde levels safely below OSHA and California standards
- Bamboo is 20 percent harder than Oak
*Natural variations in the wood make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid Bamboo.
About the Manufacturer
Greenington makes beautiful Bamboo bedroom sets, dining sets, tables, chairs, and beds. Their factories are located in China, right next to our planet's most renewable source of lumber - Bamboo forests. With years of experience making plywood boards out of strips of Bamboo, and an eye for beautiful, balanced furniture design, Greenington stands out as a quality manufacturer of Bamboo furniture. Greenington maintains an edge by using the newest technology and the highest-grade Bamboo available; their factories are run with strict quality control guidelines in order to deliver the finest furniture possible.
Materials & Measurements
Solid Bamboo plywood
72" w x 18" d x 27" h
Greenington maintains a respect for the environment, and this shows in all stages of their furniture-making process:
- Bamboo is a quick-growing resource, reaching maturity within 5 years
- Greenington only uses Bamboo that has reached maturity
- The adhesive used to bond strips together into boards emits low levels of formaldehyde, meeting both OSHA and California standards
- Greenington's factories are located near the Bamboo source, minimizing the pre-fabrication carbon footprint