Directional Desktop Sit-to-Stand by HON
Transform your static desk into an engaging and active sit-to-stand solution accessible to everyone. Directional provides plenty of adjustability with the keyboard tray range from -1.89”-14.75”. Effortlessly choose the height that best fits you. Whether you need it to accommodate a laptop, single or dual monitor arms, each Directional model includes a large platform for laptops and monitors and a smaller surface for the keyboard and mouse. This frees up valuable space for work and personal items, while creating a sit-to-stand desk that promotes a healthier work style.
- Gas-assist lever-operated mechanism with positive stop.
- Clamp mount compatible with worksurfaces depths of 20''-30''
- Clamp requires 3.5'' of clearance along back edge of worksurface.
- Black seamless worksurfaces
- Silver powder coated metal components
- Lowers below worksurface level on 24'' and 30''D worksurfaces.
- All models contain a large primary worksurface and a smaller keyboard / mouse surface.
- Beveled edges for sleek appearance and comfort while typing.
Materials & Measurements
Overall: 24" H x 31" W x 32" D
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.