Electric Mod Desk Pro by MultiTable
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
People Who Looked At This Product Also Shopped For:
Electric Mod Desk Pro by MultiTable
Do yourself a favor. Upgrade your workspace with a top of the line sit to stand desk from Multi Table.
The Electric ModDesk Pro by MultiTable® is an optimized adjustable height sit to stand desk solution designed for modern offices. The Electric ModDesk Pro makes it easy to change work position from a seated height of 24.25” to a standing height of 50.25” high – that’s higher and lower than any comparable sit-to-stand desk.
Made from top of the line materials and technology, the innovative design features an almost silent dual Bosch® motor system, a sleek powder coated steel finish base frame, and an improved stop-start power control for seamless height adjustment settings. Fully customizable desk top, frame dimensions and colors make The Electric ModDesk Pro Standing Desk a top notch enhancement to your contemporary workspace.
Standing height tables have endless health and productivity benefits. Studies have shown that sitting for long periods of time throughout the day can lead to a higher risk of diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular disease, and cancer. Research also suggests that the use of a standing height workstation may increase productivity. One study compared objective productivity measures between workers who use a standing desk and a seated control group in a call center over six months for 167 employees. The findings revealed that workers with desks that allow for standing were about 45 percent more productive on a daily basis than those who remained seated.
Which switch should I pick?
Simple Switch: This switch does the bare minimum: move your desk up and down smoothly. If this is all you need, go with this option.
Memory Preset Switch: This switch gives you a few more options. You get four programmable custom settings so that you don't have to adjust your desk all the time. This setting is better for people who move their desk more often since it saves your preferences. If this sounds like you, go for this switch!
- Almost silent Bosch® motors for optimal height adjustment – Noise Level: <45 db="" a="" li="">
- 26” height adjustable range
- Accommodates users 6’4” or smaller stature with a 50.25” max. desk height setting
- Base width is adjustable from 43.3″ to 67″ to fit many desk top sizes
- Advanced start-stop switch for seamless height adjustment
- Stable steel frame with powder coat finish
- Completely customizable with tons of top and base options. Contact our sales representatives for a base only quote for use with a custom top of your choise. (800) 260-8420.
- Tops made with long-lasting Wilsonart® Thermally Fused Laminate (TFL). Extremely durable, stain and water resistant, and Greenguard Certified.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Also In This Collection
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Powder Coated Rolled Stamped Steel, High Quality Wilsonart Thermally Fused Laminate top with Matching PVC Edgebanding
Overall: 24.25" H x 43.3" W x 24" D
Height Adjustable Range: 24.25"-50.25"
Height Adjustable Range with Top: 25"-51"
Width Adjustable Range: 43.3"-67"
Top Support Depth: 23.6"
Foot Depth: 29.5"
Desk Top Sizes:
Small Desk Top: 24"x40"x3/4"
Medium Desk Top: 24"x48"x3/4"
Large Desk Top: 29"x57"x3/4"
Extra Large Top: 29"x72"x3/4"
Assembly Required: Yes
Shipping & Delivery
This product is subject to a 5-year limited warranty for manufacturing defects.