Flipside Sofa Bed
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
The Flipside Sofabeds unique design allows it to effortlessly convert from a stylish, modern sofa to a Queen size bed with one quick flip. The luxurious, loose-back cushions are not only comfortable, they are also sustainable as they are filled with eco-friendly synthetic-down. It features a removable, pre-shrunk, machine-washable cotton top sheet which fastens securely to the bed. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- Easy-pull fabric handles are hidden on inside of seat cushion to allow simple conversion between sofa and bed
- Sofabed designed to accommodate overnight guests
- Back cushions use eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles
- Cushion fill is Dacron-wrapped for a structured look
- Solid wood block feet are dark Wenge finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of feet to protect hardwood floors
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC-Certified hardwood frame
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
Materials & Measurements
Solid wood block feet, Fabric upholstery
In Sofa Form: 31" h x 86" w x 35" d
In Bed Form: 31" h x 86" w x 65" d
Seat Height: 16"
Seat Depth: 22"
Arm Height: 26.5"
About the Manufacturer
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.
This Gus Modern sofa uses a revolutionary new synthetic-down fill material which is made from recycled PET plastic water bottles. You'll relax with cushions that give you luxurious comfort, and you'll take comfort knowing that you helped us prevent over 600,000 bottles per year from entering landfills.