Groupwork 48" Table
At A Glance:
Perfect for your own personal workspace or collaborative meeting place, the 48" wide Groupwork Desk provides smart design, good value and the solid performance you'll come to expect from Steelcase office furniture. Choose the depth and finish that works best for your space.
What's To Like:
If you really love straight lines and simplicity: this is your table. No clutter, no distracting "design features," just a sturdy table. The caster options and flip-top option make it a great choice for a training room or constantly-changing workplace.
What's Not to Like:
Let's see ... the Groupwork Table's legs will be difficult to attach if you don't have a drill. You can just use a screwdriver, if you have some serious oomph, but it'll be a task. (Note: we can't believe spellcheck recognized "oomph" as a word.)
The Bottom Line:
With a wide range of laminate choices, optional casters, and sturdy construction, the Groupwork Table is a great work table choice for offices, both home and workplace.
- 1-1/8" thick desktop with durable, low-pressure laminate finish
- Choose from 24" and 30" depths
- Also available are the Groupwork 60" wide desk and the 72" wide desk
- 3mm radius profiled edge banding for a smooth, sophisticated look
- Choose from standard T-Legs or optional post legs or flip-top caster legs
- If chosen, flip-top legs allow you to flip the desktop up for easy storage
- Casters are an option for any of the leg choices, to give you extra mobility
- Leg Height (without casters) is 27" h
- Optional modesty panel for a more private work environment
The Steelcase Groupwork Table is also known by the following manufacturer item number: TS4TLR2448.
About the Manufacturer
Whatever you need to accomplish in your home office, Steelcase can provide you with the tools to do it better, faster and more effectively. That's because they're passionate about unlocking the potential of people at work. It's the fundamental principle on which the company was founded in 1912, and it's being brought to your home office today. Headquartered in Grand Rapids, Steelcase is an international company with approximately 13,000 employees worldwide, manufacturing facilities in over 28 locations and more than 800 dealer locations around the world.
Materials & Measurements
Low-pressure laminate tabletop and edge banding. Powder-coated steel legs.
27.375" h x 48" w x 24" or 30" d (depending on selection)
48" w x 24" or 30" d (depending on selection) x 1.125" thick
Modesty Panel Dimensions:
37.625" w x 9" h