High Park Chair by Gus Modern
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
People Who Looked At This Product Also Shopped For:
High Park Chair
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
The High Park Chair is like the "business casual" version of a lounge chair. Its classy, understated good looks work just as well at a cocktail party as they do in an urban office or in a fancy restaurant - but at the same time, it's a comfortable chair. This beautifully thought out club chair with a stainless steel base and French seams offers a roomy seat to for you sit back and take it all in.
What's To Like:
- You want mid-century looks? You got 'em. This is one well-balanced chair, with a strong - yet light - base and beautifully proportioned seat and back.
- French-seamed upholstery is finely detailed and durable, and is easy to dress up for company.
What's Not to Like:
We beg you: don't kick this lounge chair's base with bare feet.
The Bottom Line:
The High Park Chair from Gus Modern has a clean, tailored look, and is a stunning piece to incorporate into colorful rooms and monochrome environments alike.
- Overall: 28" h x 32" w x 30" d
- Seat depth: 21"
- Seat height: 16"
- Arm height: 23"
- Upholstery has French seams
- Stainless Steel base with a brushed finish
- Fabric and foam upholstery
Also In This Collection
Materials & Measurements
Overall: 28" h x 32" w x 30" d
Seat depth: 21"
Seat height: 16"
Arm height: 23"