High Rise Coffee Table SM 236
At A Glance:
The SM 236 coffee table is just what the Doctor ordered if you live in a small space. Especially for those who live in small apartments and studios, this high rise coffee table can be elevated to dining height at the press of a button, and return to coffee-table height when your meal is through.
What's To Like:
- Electric system raises table with no work on your part - you don't even need to move your things off the table
- Solid base conceals mechanical elements perfectly, and provides hassle-free stability
- There are few tables that can do two jobs; this coffee table is one of them
What's Not to Like:
- It's expensive, y'all - but remember that you're getting two tables in one
- Real wood has real advantages - and real vulnerabilities; don't leave kids with staining foods near this table unless it's protected
The Bottom Line:
This coffee table is a great choice for any living space that is used for two purposes. The SM 236 High Rise Coffee Table makes the transition from living to dining a breeze.
- 53" w x 30.3" d x 19.3"-28" h
- Oval top with beveled lower edge
- Oval base conceals battery-powered electric tabletop-raising system
- Battery is heavy-duty, long life, and rechargeable
- Your choice of wood veneer or solid wood
- Brushed steel base plate adds additional stability
The Skovby High Rise Coffee Table SM 236 is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: SM236.
Materials & Measurements
Your choice of wood with veneer or solid wood
53" w x 30.3" d x 19.3"-28" h
About the Manufacturer
As a family owned company in Denmark, Skovby has a proud history spanning three generations. From a small workshop in 1933 to its position today as a worldwide supplier, Skovby has maintained the same standard of design plus functionality. From the drying of the raw timber and careful selection of veneers to the finished product, no compromise is made. The skills employed in the use of the natural timbers and the variations therein ensure the individuality of each finished piece.