by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
The Houseplant Trough is a watertight, stainless steel plant holder to go on your coffee table or across a long window sill. Can also be used for decorative fruit, candles, or other household decorations.
What's To Like:
- "Modern" can mean lots of things - and in the case of this simple fruit trough, it means clean minimalism.
- When you look at the Houseplant Trough, the emphasis is on what it's holding, and not on the trough itself. That's intentional.
What's Not to Like:
Fit and finish are great, but you might have noticed the price tag.
- Indoor or outdoor dining spaces
- Live plant or dry displays
- Design buffs with modern sensibilities
The Bottom Line:
The Houseplant Trough by Gus is one of the few planters around with a modern aesthetic. Ideal for either indoor or outdoor settings, this sleek planter is a great way to add some life and greenery to a contemporary home.
- Long lasting, outdoor quality material
- Watertight - go ahead and put flowerpots in it
- Use for candles, fruits, flowers, or plants
- Made from 16 gauge stainless steel
- Steel polished to a brushed finish
- Stainless steel can be maintained with ease without the need for repainting or resurfacing
About the Manufacturer
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.
Materials & Measurements
16 gauge stainless steel polished to a brushed finish
Overall: 3" h x 3.5" w x 30" d