Ignition Task Stool by HON
You've been searching high and low for a low-back task stool that can help you reach a higher level of productivity. Your search is over. This HON Ignition task stool gives you control over your domain, with the ability to either sit or stand in an adjustable-height workstation, or bring people around standing-height collaborative tables. Make it personal with a choice of upholstered or ilira-stretch mesh backs, adjustable back height and footring, arm options and hundreds of seat fabrics. High performance. Low cost. The Ignition task stool can give you both.
- Back height adjustment moves the back cushion up or down to fit various body sizes
- Choose upholstered or breathable ilira-stretch mesh back for exceptional comfort
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- One seating platform supports widely diverse body types and job functions
- Provides a high-style, highly functional solution for banking, laboratory and sit-to-stand applications
- Extended range pneumatic seat height adjustment moves up and down to accommodate sit-to-stand activities
- Aluminum footring adjusts seven inches to accommodate user's leg length
- Seat adjustable from 23 5/8" H to 33 3/8" H
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Plastic base and fabric upholstery
Overall: 53" H x 27.5" W x 27.5" D
Overall Product Weight: 56
Seat Depth: 16"
User weight capacity of 300 pounds
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.