Item #: ELVILLCO
Ilex Lounge Chair and Ottoman
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
People Who Looked At This Product Also Shopped For:
Ilex Lounge Chair and Ottoman
by Elemental Living
Designed using two balanced bent forms - one for the frame and one for the legs, the Ilex Lounge Chair and Ottoman establish a simple yet dynamic presence. Each angle, dimension and material was painstakingly chosen and crafted to produce a lounge chair and ottoman that are so comfortable you simply will not want to get up. Both the lounge chair and ottoman feature a molded plywood frame and bent steel legs that flex together to provide a firm yet comfortable feel, while the plush, form-fitting cushion allows you to sink in and relax. This lounge chair and ottoman combination is the perfect set to come home to after a long day of work. The Ilex Lounge Chair and Ottoman come in your choice of a Maple, White Oak or Walnut molded plywood frame and the fabric or supple leather upholstery. The powder coated steel legs come in six different colors.
The Ilex Lounge Chair is also available without the Ottoman.
- Lounge Chair: 30" h x 27" w x 35" d
- Ottoman: 15" h x 27" w x 24" d
- 6 powder-coat leg finishes
- 3 molded plywood options for the frame
- Bent steel legs offer stability and a sleek profile
- Right at home in front of a fireplace or in your favorite reading nook
Also In This Collection
Materials & Measurements
Frame: molded plywood
Legs: bent powder-coated steel
Cushion: fabric or leather upholstered foam
Lounge Chair: 30" h x 27" w x 35" d
Ottoman: 15" h x 27" w x 24" d
All Elemental Living furniture is made sustainable through the use of materials, quality, and domestic manufacturing. Their furniture is built using domestic hardwoods, environmentally conscious textiles, and metals that are recycled and recyclable.
- Wood finishes are HAPS free, low VOC, and low formaldehyde
- Leathers are tanned in oak barrels using low emission mineral tanning formulas, vegetable agents, and natural fat liquors and oils
- Upholstery fabrics exceed environmental testing standards to ensure they are free from harmful environmental substances
- Steel and aluminum is recyclable, and also contains a high recycled content
- Powder coat finishes are used because the powder coating process emits ultra-low VOC levels and produces a durable finish
About The Manufacturer
Your Recently Viewed Products
|Elemental Living was founded by Jonathan Coppin and Scott Dergance, two architects who decided to create a company that spoke to the heart of what was important to them: modern design, environmental consciousness, and quality craftsmanship. Jonathan graduated from the University of Colorado at Denver. Scott graduated from the University of Illinois at Chicago, then received a Master's degree in Architecture from Columbia University. Their two decades of combined experience left them with a deep desire to make great design not only accessible, but also responsible - thus Elemental Living's formation.|
Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping within the contiguous United States is free!
- Each piece of Elemental Living furniture is custom made to order
- Delivery date is generally between 6-8 weeks from the time the order is placed
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.