Item #: TBO3150-17SW
- Dining Chairs & Stools
- Counter Stools Product/Dining Chairs & Stools/Counter Stools
- Island Estate Hamptons Swivel Counter Stool by Tommy Bahama Outdoor
Island Estate Hamptons Swivel Counter Stool by Tommy Bahama Outdoor
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
People Who Looked At This Product Also Shopped For:
Island Estate Hamptons Swivel Counter Stool
by Tommy Bahama Outdoor Living
At A Glance:
The Island Estate Hamptons Swivel Counter Stool is supported by an aluminum frame that is made to look like leather wrapped bamboo and features a lattice design back. This stool is hand burnished and finished in a linen white. It has durable WeatherGuard cushions that provide comfort and fasten to the frame with velcro tabs to keep it in place. The protected kickplate allows you to rest your feet without having to worry about scuffing. Embrace the lifestyle of the seaside villages of the Hamptons with this swivel counter stool by Tommy Bahama.
Note: back and seat cushions come in the same color as your chosen upholstery. To further personalize your order, call our friendly sales staff at 888-467-6278.
- 41" h x 23.5" w x 25" d
- Inside width: 20.5"
- Inside depth: 18"
- Arm height: 31"
- Seat height: 25"
- Refined Caribbean designs in a linen white finish
- WeatherGuard cushions
- Aluminum frame
- Lattice design
Also In This Collection
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Aluminum Frame with Water-Resistant Cushions
- Seat Height: 25" h
- Arm Height: 31" h
- Inside Width: 20.5" w
- Inside Depth: 18" d
- Dimensions: 41" h x 23.5" w x 25" d
Weight: 34 pounds
About The Manufacturer
The picture is as good as it gets: you've got your tiki lamps, maybe a margarita or some sangria, and your feet up on a comfortably cushioned ottoman as you lie back on your Tommy Bahama outdoor lounge. If you close your eyes you'll imagine you're back in your living room on your recliner - you're that comfortable.
Because of its excellent quality and long pedigree, it is with great pleasure that we present Tommy Bahama Outdoor Living weatherproof patio furniture. Outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, bars, and an array of plush seating conspire to make your warmer months just as convenient in your back yard as in your living room.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & Delivery
Availability: Ships within 4-6 weeks from the purchase date for destinations within the contiguous United States.
In Home Delivery is a great way to have large or fragile items delivered to your room of choice - and we offer it as a complementary service on select items like this! When your order reaches the local station in your area, the delivery agent will call to schedule a four hour delivery appointment. Caveat: If you need debris removal or light assembly (30 min max), you may want to consider our In Home Assembly service.
In Home Delivery and Assembly can be added to this order for $99. When the shipment arrives in your local area you will be contacted to schedule a day and time specific delivery appointment. Our team of professional movers will bring the item up two flights of stairs into your home or office, unpack and assemble. Keep in mind that the delivery team will take the packaging with them, so if you have any doubts request to keep the boxes. Returns at Smart Furniture are easy as long as items are returned to us within 45 days of receipt in the original packaging.
Subject to a 1-Year Warranty: Glass, Stone, and Weatherstone Tops, Fire Pits, Umbrellas and Umbrella Bases, and Component Parts (bolts, wheels, brackets, etc.).
Not Covered Under Warranty:
1. Products that are physically modified after shipment.
2. Damage from using solvents and chemicals on products.
3. Defects resulting from negligence, misuse, or abuse of products.
4. Normal wear and tear.
5. Natural variations in materials from piece to piece.
6. Vein-lines, fissures, pores, and color variations in stone and marble pieces are considered normal characteristics of the materials and are not covered.
7. Damage to natural stone tops as a result of not routinely re-sealing.
8. Damage to glass, stone, and Weatherstone tops as a result of mishandling or exposure to freezing temperatures.
9. Natural corrosion of aluminum over time as a result of exposure to salt air or sea spray.