Item #: JAMESSLPRLNG
James Sleeper Lounge by Gus Modern
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
People Who Looked At This Product Also Shopped For:
James Sleeper Sofa
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
An excellent solution when the guest bedroom isn't sufficient - or when it doesn't exist. Removable back cushions quickly turn the stylish modern James Sleeper Sofa into a twin-sized bed. This cozy sleeper sofa features a sleek steel frame that complements modern decor like it was meant to. Fancy that!
What's To Like:
- With a steel base and blind-tufted seat cushion, James looks great as a sofa within modern decor - something not all sleeper sofas can claim.
- Contrasting materials don't clash at any point, and the brushed stainless steel base gives the sofa a firm footing.
What's Not to Like:
As a bed, it's on the firm side. If you need a cushy ride, James may not be your best friend.
The Bottom Line:
The James Sleeper Sofa from Gus Modern combines the styling touches you're used to from Gus with the quick-and-easy functionality of the best kind of sleeper sofa - the kind that's easy to use. If you like a firm bed and great looks, this one's for you.
- Overall dimensions: 31" h x 76" w x 36" d
- Doubles as an armless sofa and a comfy guest bed
- Seat cushion takes a twin bed sheet
- Tight seat with blind tufting detail
- Contains FSC-Certified wood harvested in support of responsible forest management
- Stainless Steel base that is polished to a brushed finish
Also In This Collection
Materials & Measurements
See our Gus Modern upholstery guide to learn more.
Overall: 31" h x 76" w x 36" d
Seat height: 17"
Seat depth: 24"
About The Manufacturer
Your Recently Viewed Products
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)
- Medium Rooms
- Small Rooms
Comments about Gus Modern James Sleeper Lounge:
Well built, good looking lounger/sleeper. I was planning to get it in Menswear Griffin. However, it looks much darker than the pic on the site and feels more synthetic than I expected. As a result, I baught it in Vinyl Snow (it is actually off-white) which looks good with my Wilson cabinet.
- I Am A:
- Single Male