Jane 2 Lounge by Gus* Modern
A modern update to the classic Gus* Modern Jane Series, the Jane 2 Lounge retains the iconic, mid-century look while adding contemporary enhancements. Perfect for a living room, bedroom or entryway, this small-scaled lounge functions as standalone seating, or it can be combined with the Jane 2 Sofa to create the Jane 2 Loft Bi-Sectional. Piped upholstery edges and button-tufted cushions create photogenic surface details that are enhanced by Jane 2’s new, more refined proportions. A new wood base (available in light or dark wood finish) is inset on each piece, creating a sense of weightlessness that maximizes light and space. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- Jane 2 Bi-Sectional and Jane 2 LOFT Bi-Sectional chaise can be configured on either Left or Right side. Add the Jane 2 Lounge to the Jane 2 Sofa to create the Jane 2 LOFT Bi-
- Seat and back cushions are button tufted and have piped edge detailing.
- Reversible seat and back cushions are crafted with high resilience polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron® wrap.
- Inset solid Ash wood base with walnut or natural finish features non-marking feet.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood. All joints have been stress tested. 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Kiln Dried FSC Certified wood, Solid Ash Wood, Fabric, Foam
Overall: 24" H x 37" W x 30" D
Overall Product Weight: 62
Assembly Required: No
About the Manufacturer
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.