Jonas Chair by Overman
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
People Who Looked At This Product Also Shopped For:
At A Glance:
The Jonas Chair is an Overman original, having been produced for the first time near the apex of the Mid-Century Modern movement. Its high-backed executive form and comfortable cushion create a welcoming sitting pocket. With the Jonas Chair, what you see is what you get: iconoclastic form and a soft seat.
- Removable seat cushion makes cleaning quick and easy.
- The Jonas Chair is a well-conceived design, with a form that is at once familiar and original.
- The chair's frame isn't wood like you'd expect. It's expandable polystyrene, which makes its unique shape possible.Two polished base options make the Jonas Chair a cheerful addition to your home.
- Swivel base
Also In This Collection
Materials & Measurements
- Overall: 41.25" h x 29.75" w x 30.75" d
- Seat Height: 17"
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Arm Height: 21"
- Frame: Molded Expandable PolyStyrene
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Base: Aluminum:
About The Manufacturer
Founded in 1977, Overman pursues excellence in their own way - by creating unique, lightweight, extremely durable furniture. Using a proprietary process to create each frame, Overman brings updated technology to the living room furniture market. Overman is located in Eastern Tennessee and manufactures all products on site.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping for all Overman Chairs is free!
Ships within 3-4 weeks from the purchase date for destinations within the contiguous United States
Shipping Box Dimensions & Weight
42.25" h x 29.75" w x 31.25" d. Weight: 36-42 lbs.
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
25 year warranty on EPS frame only
2 year warranty for residential use only on 1.8 density foam seat