Jude Sectional Sofa
At A Glance:
Thick cushions with welted seams define the horizontally-oriented look of the Jude Sectional Sofa. This contemporary sectional is a space-defining piece that can give your living room the seating capacity you need and the look you want. High-rising track arms help the Jude Sectional fit in its place without sacrificing seat area.
What's to Like:
- Sturdy Propex substrate has been added to inside backs, outside arms, and under fabric to maintain original form and reduce wear and tear.
- Removable seat cushions are made of Y Lux 2.5 minimum density foam, wrapped in multiple layers of polyester fiber and encased in a non-woven ticking material - also available with super-comfortable Feather-and-Down fill.
- Sinuous springs support the seat and back and give them long-lasting sturdiness.
- Arms are double-padded, so they'll be comfortable and soft enough to lean on when you stretch out.
- Frame is double-doweled and glued, with blocked corners and joint breakers for added reinforcement. It'll last for a long time.
- In addition, the frame is responsibly made using SFI-certified wood (Sustainable Forestry Initiative).
- Solid wood legs in beautiful, dark Wenge finish
- (QS) Quick Ship! Select fabrics ship in just 5 days, and you'll have it in less than two weeks
Materials & Measurements
Overall: 36" h x 103" w x 63" d
SFI Certified hardwood frame, 2.0 density foam, double padded arms, spring supported seats
If you'd like to see all fabric options, please View Younger Furniture's Material Library
About the Manufacturer
Local design, local manufacturing, local company: based out of North Carolina, Younger Furniture has been delivering American-made style, quality, and comfort since 1989. Younger's fresh sofas, chairs, loveseats, and sectionals are known for their solid construction and excellent upholstery. With an ability to produce both modern sofas and traditional furniture, Younger neatly straddles the modern/traditional divide ... without compromise. Their Avenue 62 Collection illustrates their ability to add a Mid-Century look to their oeuvre.
Younger Furniture is becoming more and more widely known for their quality of craftsmanship. Techniques that ensure durability - such as corners that are blocked, double-doweled, glued, screwed, and (for good measure) stapled - give each customer a sofa or lounge chair that can last for decades with the proper care. Generous padding is added in all the places you’ll need it, including under the upholstery at the bottom of each sofa’s front, ensuring comfort and a smooth look.
Take a look at how these sofas are made at Younger's North Carolina facility.