Kite Build Table by HON
You've got a workforce with needs that are constantly changing. Build tables help you anticipate change with a flexible, scalable collection of worksurface shapes and sizes that can support any size group or type of activity. Get a little funky with this 30" x 50" table in the Kite shape, which supports two people when used alone. However, the real power of Kite is in the multi-table configuration, which can expand up to six Kite tables that accommodate 12 people. The four legs adjust from 22"H to 34"H in 1" increments, while glides and optional casters easily move across all surfaces.
- Funky and informal, the kite shape supports two people on its own
- Scale from a single table to a grouping of up to six tables that supports 12 people
- Select from one of 14 durable 3mm t-mold colors
- Customize your look with one of woodgrain, solid color or patterned laminates
- Legs adjust from 22"H to 35"H in 1" increments
- Glides and optional casters allow for easy movement on all surfaces
- Four adjustable post legs fits the table to your needs
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Laminate top and metal base
Overall: 22" H x 50" W x 30" D
Legs adjust in 1" increments between 22" and 34"
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.