Kronos Lift Desk by BDI
This uniquely styled office collection features ultra smooth work surfaces, accented with natural walnut veneers.
The desk’s adjustable height allows you to keep yourself in motion throughout the workday, periodically switching between sitting and standing. Combining beautiful styling, thoughtful engineering, and ergonomic design, the Kronos sit+stand desk provides the versatility and movement that every workday requires.
Standing height tables have endless health and productivity benefits. Studies have shown that sitting for long periods of time throughout the day can lead to a higher risk of diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular disease, and cancer. Research also suggests that the use of a standing height workstation may increase productivity. One study compared objective productivity measures between workers who use a standing desk and a seated control group in a call center over six months for 167 employees. The findings revealed that workers with desks that allow for standing were about 45 percent more productive on a daily basis than those who remained seated.
- An electronically adjustable sit+stand desk that features a unique mezzanine shelf to help keep your workspace organized and clutter-free.
- Ample work surfaces are smooth to the touch, durable and easy to clean. A flip-down keyboard and storage drawer is lined to keep contents secure.
- Go from standing to sitting, and back again with a durable, electronically powered leg system that can be controlled with the touch of a keypad.
- A modesty panel complements seated use and keeps wiring neatly concealed.
- With outstanding organization in mind, the desk includes an upper mezzanine shelf where everyday items can be kept within easy reach without interfering with the available workspace.
- Digital keypad is programmable with four user-defined presets, and can be mounted on either the left or right side of the desk.
- Shelf Height - 4"
- Interior Drawer Dimensions - 11.25"L x 25.5"W x 1.5"H
- Interior Drawer Capacity - 25lbs.
- Height adjustable between 29" and 54".
Materials & Measurements
About the Manufacturer
Thoughtful design; sleek lines; material quality that is without peer. Becker Designed Inc. was founded in 1984 by Bill Becker with the goal of making top-notch modern furniture design accessible to the public. They've succeeded. With the most functional, well-engineered, and attractively designed TV stands on the market, BDI has raised the bar to an impressive height. Features like flow-through ventilation, IR-friendly glass, integrated wheels, and removable back panels are just a few of the innovative ways BDI has discovered to make the TV stand that much better. Today, BDI is best know for its home entertainment systems, but it has also applied its vision and craftsmanship in its lines of tables, shelving, and mirrors. BDI is located in Chantilly, Virginia.