Kronos Multi-Function Cabinet by BDI
This uniquely styled office collection features ultra smooth work surfaces, accented with natural walnut veneers. This multi-functional cabinet brings a serious amount of storage and style to any office, home or corporate. Crisp lines bring a modern edge, while walnut veneers make the room feel warm and luxurious. Perfect to store a small printer and other office essentials.
- This mobile multifunction cabinet includes a storage drawer, adjustable shelf, pull-out printer tray and locking file storage drawer
- An inconspicuous lock secures the file drawer, keeping its contents organized and secure.
- Includes a pullout tray with an adjustable paper storage shelf above it to provide convenient access to a printer or all-in-one.
- Locking wheels allow the cabinet to be easily moved as needed - and secured firmly in space when desired.
- Printer Compartment Interior Dimensions - 17.25"L x 22.75"W x 13"H
- Printer Capacity - 25lbs.
- Adjustable Shelf Capacity - 50lbs.
- Drawer Capacity 50lbs.
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Hardwood Solids and Veneers, High Pressure Laminate
Overall: 35.75" H x 23" W x 18" D
Overall Product Weight: 123
Number of Shelves Behind Doors: 1
Shelves are Adjustable: Yes
Assembly Required: Yes
Click here for California Proposition 65 Disclosure.
About the Manufacturer
Thoughtful design; sleek lines; material quality that is without peer. Becker Designed Inc. was founded in 1984 by Bill Becker with the goal of making top-notch modern furniture design accessible to the public. They've succeeded. With the most functional, well-engineered, and attractively designed TV stands on the market, BDI has raised the bar to an impressive height. Features like flow-through ventilation, IR-friendly glass, integrated wheels, and removable back panels are just a few of the innovative ways BDI has discovered to make the TV stand that much better. Today, BDI is best know for its home entertainment systems, but it has also applied its vision and craftsmanship in its lines of tables, shelving, and mirrors. BDI is located in Chantilly, Virginia.