LAX Floating Shelf
by MASH Studios
At A Glance:
Designed to be the perfect entryway organization hub, the LAX Floating Shelf has the amenities you need to get your foyer or mudroom organized. A felt padded compartment is the perfect resting place for keys, wallets, and phones, and the rest of the shelf can support whatever you want. Place pictures, miniature chihuahua sculptures, or your fedora collection on it. Some shelves are just shelves. The LAX Floating Shelf gives a little extra and looks a lot better than anything else out there.
- Overall Dimensions: 3" h x 36" w x 9.5" d
- Made from Solid English Walnut
- Felt-padded compartment perfect for storing keys.
- Beneath the 1/2" inset lip on either edge of the rectangular storage opening, is a 1/2" further expansion of the compartment out to its inner walls, adding 1/2" to the horizontal width and depth of the actual interior space.
- Condition wood surfaces periodically as needed with boiled linseed oil, first applying evenly to all wood surfaces with a clean, dry, cloth, and wiping off any excess after approximately 15 minutes of curing using a second, clean dry cloth.
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Natural oil finish, Solid English walnut
Overall: 3" h x 36" w x 9.5" d
Recessed, dark grey felt-lined open storage compartment measures: 10" W x 6.25" D x 1" H
Weight: 18 lbs
About the Manufacturer
MASH Studios is a Los Angeles-based design firm that specialize in the design and manufacturing of custom furniture for residential as well as commercial spaces. MASH was founded in 2002 by Bernard Brucha and employs a diverse team of designers and engineers grounded in the core competencies of industrial design and fabrication. MASH Studios designed the entire LAX Series line of beds, tables, and consoles. In addition to designing long-lasting furniture that goes well in any home, MASH Studios works with a wide array of designers, architects, and clients to design the right product or environment to fit their needs and styles.