Levo LED Sconce Light
At A Glance:
Using energy-efficient LEDs, brushed aluminum and rich Walnut wood, the multi-tasking Levo LED Sconce Light is proof that you don't need to settle for an "either/or" lamp. Need ambient lighting? Here you go. Need a reading lamp? Levo has you covered. Modern, with rich materials, Levo is ready to give you just the kind of light you need in your space - and is especially good for bedroom settings.
What's To Like:
Using an ingenious swing-arm with an automatic on/off switch, the Levo Wall Lamp's reading light can be moved from its closed position to function as a reading lamp in one easy motion. The sconce stays lit all the while, giving your space relaxingly soft illumination.
- Overall dimensions: 10" h x 3.25" d x 16" w
- Walnut wood body
- Brushed aluminum swing arm reading light with automatic on/off switch
- Frosted polymer shade
- USB Port along base for easy device charging
- Fully dimmable sconce with no flicker
- 2 bulbs, one ambient and one task LED
- Ambient light output: 565 lumens
- Task light output: 160 lumens
- Light color: 2700 degrees K (warm)
- LED power consumption: Ambient 7, Task 2, Total 9 watts
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): 90
- Handmade in California, USA
About the Manufacturer
Established in 2009, Cerno is a design and manufacturing group based in Southern California. Their innovative modern LED lighting combines efficiency with an elegant yet modern aesthetic. Blending form and function is Cerno's quintessential purpose, and their products are cultivated by a collective of designers and engineers - thus giving their lights a distinguished synthesis of science and art. Each fixture is hand assembled, ensuring that each and every lamp is produced to the highest level of quality. Lead designers for Cerno's lighting are Nick Sheridan and Frank Carfaro.
Materials & Measurements
Brushed aluminum swing arm.
Wood body with Oiled Walnut or Dark Stained Walnut body options.
Frosted Polymer Shade
Overall: 10" h x 3.25" d x 16" w