Room Partition LW61LH
Add privacy and color to your open office with the LOFTwall Room Partition. This Low Height LW61 Room Partition is perfect for hiding office supplies or creating cubicle-like work spaces that give your employees privacy and peace as they work. But, at only 53" tall, this LOFTwall Room Partition still gives your employees the freedom to work together. With four customizable panels you're sure to find a Room Partition that is perfect for your space.
This LOFTwall Room Partition features:
- 76" w x 53" h x 12" d
- Aluminum frame is lightweight and strong
- 12" deep feet provide stability
- Variety of panel color choices
- Self adhesive panels let you add your own fabric or use as a tack board
- Ideal for creating privacy, even in open offices
About the Manufacturer
|LOFTwall began as a dream of its designer and founder, Steven Kinder. His design background served him well in his pursuit of a customizable space-defining solution. He wanted to create a divider solution that was more than just unique; it also needed to be easily updated and use multiple materials. Located in Dallas, Texas, LOFTwall is a groundbreaking divider partition for home or workspace use.|
Materials & Measurements
- Frame and Base: Anodized/mill finish aluminum
- Wood Infills: MDF with melamine laminate
- Translucent Infills: plastic
- Self-adhesive Infills: expanded foam core with adhesive surface on both sides, covered by protective film
- Frosted Infills: plexiglass
- Fabric Infills: MDF panel covered by nylon polyester loop blend fabric
- Overall: 53" h x 76" w x 12" d
From evaluating and minimizing sources of waste to using 30 percent recycled packaging materials and 50 percent recycled aluminum components, LOFTwall strives to be environmentally conscious and use sustainable practices whenever possible. All recyclable byproducts of the internal manufacturing process are recycled, and care is taken to conserve energy.
LOFTwall has eliminated harmful liquid paint and spray adhesive VOC byproducts by using water based adhesives and powder-coat finishes. In addition, LOFTwall uses energy-efficient lighting, plumbing, and HVAC systems in their facilities.