LOFTwall Room Partition LW61
Define your space without losing that open feel with the LOFTwall room partition system. Available with many choices of color/finish for you to personalize, this lightweight room divider is easy to move and attractive to look at - an architecturally designed solution to maximize your space's usefulness.
LOFTwall Room Partition LW61 features:
- Aluminum frame for lightweight sturdiness
- 12 inch deep feet for stability
- Multiple infill panel color choices
- Self adhesive panels are ready for you to add personality with whatever fabric you wish to cover them with - and can also be used as tack boards
- Create your own partition look using the reference diagram below!
More colors may be available - call us at (888)467-6278 for info!
About the Manufacturer
|LOFTwall began as a dream of its designer and founder, Steven Kinder. His design background served him well in his pursuit of a customizable space-defining solution. He wanted to create a divider solution that was more than just unique; it also needed to be easily updated and use multiple materials. Located in Dallas, Texas, LOFTwall is a groundbreaking divider partition for home or workspace use.|
Materials & Measurements
- Frame and Base: Anodized/mill finish aluminum
- Wood Infills: MDF with melamine laminate
- Translucent Infills: plastic
- Self-adhesive Infills: expanded foam core with adhesive surface on both sides, covered by protective film
- Frosted Infills: plexiglass
- Fabric Infills: MDF panel covered by nylon polyester loop blend fabric
- Overall: 78" h x 80" w x 12" d
From evaluating and minimizing sources of waste to using 30 percent recycled packaging materials and 50 percent recycled aluminum components, LOFTwall strives to be environmentally conscious and use sustainable practices whenever possible. All recyclable byproducts of the internal manufacturing process are recycled, and care is taken to conserve energy. LOFTwall has eliminated harmful liquid paint and spray adhesive VOC byproducts by using water based adhesives and powder-coat finishes. In addition, LOFTwall uses energy-efficient lighting, plumbing, and HVAC systems in their facilities.