by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Gus's first foray into pillow back design, the Margot Sofa is both modern and traditional at the same time. Pillow back sofas offer easier cleaning than tight back sofas, better napping room when the pillows are removed, and extra cushioning where you need it. The Margot Sofa is constructed out of kiln-dried hardwood, brass legs, and premium upholsteries, and the shape is delicate and contemporary. The revolutionary PET Fill in the cushions, a recycled plastic material that emulates the feel of down, makes the Margot the perfect new addition to Gus's already famous and popular line of contemporary sofas.
The Margot Sofa's bold colors, tasteful shape, and versatile cushions make it ideal choice for any home. It also ships with two sets of steel legs in Brass and Black to further customize your space. Make it the center of attention in a minimalist loft or craft an antique tea room around it. Either way, the Margot will be your new favorite piece of furniture.
- Overall Dimensions: 34" h x 83" w x 35" d
- Includes two sets of legs: One set of black and one set of brass
- Kiln Dried Hardwood Frame
- Back Cushions use eco-friendly synthetic down
- Reversible seat and back cushions
- Cushions are wrapped in Dacron for a structured look
- Non-marking feet have built-in levelers for stability on uneven floors
- French-seam detailing on arms and back
- Meets California TB117-2013 fire safety standards
- 9-gauge No-Sag sinuous spring system
- Springs held in place with injection molded spring clip system
- Stress-tested joints
- Fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested
Materials & Measurements
Base: Steel Legs with Brass or Black Finish
Frame: 100% FSC-Certified Hardwood
Seat and Back Cushions: Synthetic Down
Overall: 34" h x 83" w x 35" d
Seat Height: 18"
Seat Depth: 21"
Arm Height: 27.5"
Back Height (without cushions): 27"
About the Manufacturer
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.
Back cushions are filled with an eco-friendly synthetic-down, derived from recycled PET plastic from water bottles.
Hardwood Frame is kiln-dried 100% FSC-Certified hardwood
Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested