designed by Nitzan Cohen for Mattiazzi
At A Glance:
Designer Nitzan Cohen's intense attention to detail and Mattiazzi's masterful woodworking have conspired to create a versatile, exquisite cafe table. Solo is a testament to the hold that simplicity has on the human spirit. A round top mirrors the curve of the Solo Table's circular base - or choose a square top with smoothly rounded corners. This is an elegant table that doesn't have any pretensions. Avaliable in seven frame finishes and two heights.
What's To Like:
- This is a table that a Hobbit could sit at - and not because it's small. No, because it's simple, clean, and well-made.
- At the same time, the Solo Cafe Table doesn't look out of place in the finest homes, because of its superb balance and cohesive design ethic.
- Everything in its place: the top mirrors the post mirrors the base, all in perfect proportion to each other.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay less for a cafe table. Honestly, you could. But this one's worth the price.
The Bottom Line:
The Solo Table from Mattiazzi is beautiful, elegantly proportioned, and excellently made. This cafe table can be an heirloom-quality feature of any modern home.
- Round table, small cafe height: 30" h x 20" diameter
- Round table, large cafe height: 30" h x 26" diameter
- Round table, counter height: 44" h x 20" diameter
- Square table: 30" h x 26" square
- Solid natural ash or oak construction, with painted ash options
- Hand-fitted joints ensure proper alignment and solid construction
- Well-balanced design makes this a very stable cafe table
The Mattiazzi Solo Table is also known by the following manufacturer Item Numbers: MGZ70.2030, MGZ70.2630, MGZ70.2044, MGZ70.2626.