Mix Modular 3-Piece Seating Group B by Gus Modern
The Mix Modular Collection lets you mix and match components and fabrics to build a custom sectional, sofa or chaise to perfectly suit your space. The design uses 5 basic components (left arm unit, right arm unit, armless unit, corner unit, and ottoman) which can be added and combined to create an unlimited number of upholstery configurations. Choose matching fabrics or mix things up to make it your own. Components can be easily reconfigured or added later to adapt to changing needs. Move an ottoman from the left to the right side of a sectional to change the layout of your space. Build a condo-sized sectional knowing that you can add more components down the road if needs change. The tight seat and back give the design a clean-lined, contemporary look, and each component has French seams to subtly soften the edges. Includes matching bolster cushions for added style and comfort. Constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- Available in Vegan AppleSkinTM Leather, an innovative leather alternative that is developed with fiber remnants from the apple juicing process. Looks and feels like natural leather.
- Components with a back (except for the Arc and Wedge) come with a matching bolster which is filled with eco-friendly synthetic-down, derived from recycled PET plastic.
- Each component includes concealed connectors to securely join them to each other while in sectional, sofa or chaise formation.
- Frame is kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551). Wood block legs are FSC®-Certified Ash in a Black stain.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage. All joints have been stress tested.
- 9 gauge No-Sag, injection-molded sinuous spring clip system.
- All modular components can be joined using integrated connectors on underside.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame
Overall: 28.5" H x 129" W x 38" D
Overall Product Weight: 363
Seat Height: 16"
Assembly Required: No
About the Manufacturer
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.