Skovby MODO Media Stand SM 723
At A Glance:
How low can you go? If your answer is 12 inches, you're in luck! The MODO SM 723 Media Stand is for you. With the proliferation of larger flat screen TVs, it's become apparent that lower is better, at least when it comes to entertainment centers.
What's To Like:
- This is the good stuff: four compartments provide all the space your components need and hide behind two sliding doors.
- Don't need it low, and want to keep your entertainment center off the floor? The SM 723 is wall-mountable.
- Those doors? They won't stop your signal. Skovby's infrared Remote Link lets you communicate with your components while keeping them out of sight.
What's Not to Like:
- It's expensive; long-lasting, modern, and sturdy has a price.
- No storage for all your media.
The Bottom Line:
This long, low media stand is the perfect companion for a larger flatscreen TV, and makes a minimalist statement.
- Two sliding wood doors
- Two interior shelves, making four compartments
- Infrared Remote Link
- Ventilation/cord control slots behind the 2 right-hand compartments
- Wall mountable
The Skovby MODO Media Stand SM 723 is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: SM723.
About the Manufacturer
As a family owned company in Denmark, Skovby has a proud history spanning three generations. From a small workshop in 1933 to its position today as a worldwide supplier, Skovby has maintained the same standard of design plus functionality. From the drying of the raw timber and careful selection of veneers to the finished product, no compromise is made. The skills employed in the use of the natural timbers and the variations therein ensure the individuality of each finished piece.
Materials & Measurements
Your choice of Walnut or Beech Soap veneer, all other colors discontinued, no stock remaining
59" w x 12" h x 14" d