Moduluxe 5 Drawer Dresser
by Copeland Furniture
The Copeland Moduluxe 5 Drawer Dresser is an example of space saving storage at its finest. Five drawers provide plenty of room for your things while the narrow footprint, less than 28" wide, ensures that the Moduluxe 5 Drawer Dresser will never crowd a room.
Copeland's Moduluxe Collection offers highly configurable, modular furniture that reimagines the modern bedroom. Constructed of solid wood, the Moduluxe Collection gives you the freedom of sectional storage systems and bedroom sets that help you better utilize your space. The pieces of this elegant collection are designed to work together as one seamless unit but still possess the beatuy and confidence to work alone.
The Moduluxe 5 Drawer Dresser features:
- 26-7/8" w x 18" d x 49" h
- 5 vertically stacked drawers offer space saving storage
- Constructed of solid maple, cherry or walnut
- Available in 15 beautiful finishes
- Designed to work seamlessly with other pieces of the Moduluxe Collection
- Custom made to order
- Made in the United States
Copeland pieces are crafted from solid wood and hand-applied finishes when you order. Each piece will have slight grain and finish irregulairities. Those variations make each piece unique are considered hallmarks of quality.
About the Manufacturer
In 1976, Copeland Furniture began bringing solid hardwood furniture to market through retail partners that shared their passion for timeless design and unparalleled quality. Since then, they've grown from a one-man shop to a family-owned and operated business that is one of the largest employers in Bradford, Vermont. Copeland has built a brand that's known for honesty, integrity, and fairness. Their growing line of products continue to reflect traditional craftsmanship values and evolving market demands.
Today Copeland Furniture manufactures a full line of bedroom, dining room and home office furniture. Designs range from transitional to highly contemporary. Diverse design influences include Arts and Crafts, Asian Design, Shaker Furniture, Scandinavian Design and the architecture and environment of Copeland's home state, Vermont.
Preservation and stewardship are values that run deep in Vermont. They run deep at Copeland Furniture too. Their commitment to sustainability is reflected in the furniture they design and manufacture. They know that our environment is, in many ways, very fragile, and that we are the beneficiaries of the strong stewardship ethic practiced and passed down by those who went before us. It is Copeland Furniture's hope that the next generation appreciates their stewardship and is inspired to continue the tradition.
Materials & Measurements
Solid maple, cherry or American black walnut hardwood available in 15 finishes
26 7/8" w x 18" d x 49" h
Copeland Furniture deeply values preservation and stewardship of natural resources. Some of their commitments include:
- Using sustainably harvested hardwoods from the American Northern Forest
- Using only lumber from within 500 miles of their factory, using less fossil fuel in transportation
- Working with the SmartWood program of the Rainforest Alliance (wood solely from forests that are not threatened, not in significant need of conservation, and contain no GMO trees)
- Maintaining FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certification
- Making water-based finishes available on most of their furniture, with the benefit of drastically reduced VOC emissions and less off-gassing at the customers' homes
- Creating durable, heirloom-quality furniture that will be able to be handed down through generations
- Reducing packaging material, and recycling all packaging waste
- Heating the factory completely with wood waste from manufacturing, in order to reduce consumption of imported oil