by Blu Dot
At A Glance:
Add streamlined modern color and sophistication to your sitting area with this exquisite Mono Sofa. Taking the simple approach lends dramatic, beautiful results for this monochromatic design.
- Overall Size: 31.2" h x 82.7" w x 33.6" d
- Down and feather-filled pillow
- Solid maple or walnut legs
- Sturdy kiln-dried hardwood frame, doweled and corner blocked for added strength
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- Comfortable and supportive high resiliency foam cushions
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Legs are Solid Maple or Walnut, depending on finish
• Makada Ochre: 80% Polyester / 20% Cotton blend upholstery
• Packwood Grey: 92% Polyester / 8% Linen basket weave upholstery
• Rostenkowski Blue: 80% Polyester / 20% Linen
• Spitzer Grey: 100% Polyester upholstery
Overall: 31.2" h x 82.7" w x 33.6" d
Seat Height: 16.3"
Seat Depth: 23.7"
Arm Height: 25.75"
Pillow: 15.5" w x 15.5" d
*Some assembly required
About the Manufacturer
Blu Dot was founded in 1997 by John Christakos, Charles Lazor, and Maurice Blanks, three college friends who wanted to bring modern design and quality furnishing to everyone. Based in Minneapolis, Blu Dot does just that today - designing tables, chairs, sofas, and a variety of home accessories. Blu Dot furniture has a distinct feel and appearance - its products achieve a definite flair despite a minimalist appearance.