MultiGeneration High Task Chair by Knoll
MultiGeneration by Knoll® High Task is a simple, small-scale high task chair with a responsive, open design that allows you to fidget to focus. It encourages natural movement, allowing us to focus, interact and collaborate more effectively. The high task chair is ideal for standing height desks, drafting tables and height-adjustable desks.
The full, curved back allows for upper body movement and supports the lower back for upright, interactive postures, while a gently contoured seat with rounded corners and a cantilevered arm design lets you shift positions easily. The arms feature contoured arm pads to lean against when side sitting.
The flexing shell of the seat provides comfort and promotes natural movement without the need for a mechanism. The back of the chair, while visually simple, is designed for performance. The perforated back makes the chair more breathable than typical shell chairs. The rolled top edge serves as an armrest for side sitting and a handle for easy transport.
- Open design allows for 270° sitting, perfect for collaborative, group environments
- Passive flex encourages natural movement, helping with energy and focus
- Perforated back provides airflow and coordinates with Generation by Knoll® family of chairs
- Rolled top edge serves armrest when side sitting, or handle for transporting
- Height adjustability ensures comfort for extended work sessions
- Swivel base provides additional movement for collaboration
- Adjustable foot rest ensures proper posture for every user
- This chair has been tested and is approved for use by individuals weighing up to 300 pounds
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Materials: powder coat or chrome over steel frame, thermoplastic polyurethane armpads, molded biobased foam and polyester seat pad (if chosen)
Overall: 38" H x 27" W x 27" D
Seat Height: 22.7"
Arm Height: 42.1"
Height adjusts to 48"
Seat height adjusts to 33"
Box size: 27”W x 27”D x 40.25”H
Weight: 31 lbs