At A Glance:
You'll love the retro-chic style of this Muse Sofa. With angular lines, wood-framed arms, and a tight back, this is the perfect option for a semi-formal sitting area.
- Overall Size: 35" h x 82" w x 34" d
- Arms are double padded using propex and a layer of foam to reinforce the fabric
- Kiln-dried North American hardwoods, double-doweled and glued, with blocked corners and joint breakers for added reinforcement
- All Younger frames have a lifetime warranty
- Back cushions are channel sewn to maintain optimal comfort and appearance and filled with high quality polyester fibers
- Heavy, 8-gauge, sinuous no-sag springs, closely spaced, secured with a webbing strap and a double row of tie wire
- Standard cushion is made of Y Lux 2.5 minimum density foam, wrapped in multiple layers of polyester fiber and encased in a non-woven ticking material
- Sturdy synthetic substrate added to inside backs, outside arms and under fabric to maintain original form and reduce the effects of accidental tears and punctures
- Made of resilient hardwood or stainless steel legs
- Hundreds of additional fabrics available. If you'd like to see all fabric options, please View Younger Furniture's Material Library
- Call our sales team at 888-GO-SMART to customize!
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Hardwood, chrome, polyester fibers, cotton, acrylic and viscose
Overall: 35" h x 82" w x 34" d
Assembly Required: No
About the Manufacturer
Local design, local manufacturing, local company: based out of North Carolina, Younger Furniture has been delivering American-made style, quality, and comfort since 1989. Younger's fresh sofas, chairs, loveseats, and sectionals are known for their solid construction and excellent upholstery. With an ability to produce both modern sofas and traditional furniture, Younger neatly straddles the modern/traditional divide ... without compromise. Their Avenue 62 Collection illustrates their ability to add a Mid-Century look to their oeuvre.
Younger Furniture is becoming more and more widely known for their quality of craftsmanship. Techniques that ensure durability - such as corners that are blocked, double-doweled, glued, screwed, and (for good measure) stapled - give each customer a sofa or lounge chair that can last for decades with the proper care. Generous padding is added in all the places you’ll need it, including under the upholstery at the bottom of each sofa’s front, ensuring comfort and a smooth look.
Take a look at how these sofas are made at Younger's North Carolina facility.