Item #: YFNELSONS
Nelson 3-Seat Sofa
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
Nelson 3-Seat Sofa
At A Glance:
The Nelson Sofa gives a nod to its mid-century influences, but goes beyond mere imitation. This large, 3-seat sofa is cantilevered at its ends (even more dramatically when metal base is chosen) and achieves a balance that can be added to nearly any home. Choose metal or wood base, foam or feather-down cushion fill.
What's to Like:
- Sturdy Propex substrate has been added to inside backs, outside arms, and under fabric to maintain original form and reduce wear and tear.
- Tight back is medium to firm, and will hold its shape well.
- Removable seat cushions are made of High Resiliency (HR) 2.0 minimum density foam, wrapped in multiple layers of polyester fiber and encased in a non-woven ticking material - also available with super-comfortable Feather-and-Down fill.
- Sinuous springs support the seat and back and give them long-lasting sturdiness.
- Arms are double-padded, so they'll be comfortable and soft enough to lean on when you stretch out.
- Frame is double-doweled and glued, with blocked corners and joint breakers for added reinforcement. It'll last for a long time.
- In addition, the frame is responsibly made using SFI-certified wood (Sustainable Forestry Initiative).
Materials & Measurements
Overall: 32" h x 85" w x 34" d
SFI Certified hardwood frame, 2.0 density foam, double padded arms, spring backs and seat
If you'd like to see all fabric options, please View Younger Furniture's Material Library
About The Manufacturer
Local design, local manufacturing, local company: based out of North Carolina, Younger Furniture has been delivering American-made style, quality, and comfort since 1989. Younger's fresh sofas, chairs, loveseats, and sectionals are known for their solid construction and excellent upholstery. With an ability to produce both modern sofas and traditional furniture, Younger neatly straddles the modern/traditional divide ... without compromise. Their Avenue 62 Collection illustrates their ability to add a Mid-Century look to their oeuvre.
Younger Furniture is becoming more and more widely known for their quality of craftsmanship. Techniques that ensure durability - such as corners that are blocked, double-doweled, glued, screwed, and (for good measure) stapled - give each customer a sofa or lounge chair that can last for decades with the proper care. Generous padding is added in all the places you’ll need it, including under the upholstery at the bottom of each sofa’s front, ensuring comfort and a smooth look. Younger Furniture pieces tend towards the medium-firm side for a well-supported sit, with the option for a YLux cushion upgrade for a softer sit. This enables each customer - whether she prefers a firm sit or a cushy sit - to find comfort in the Younger line of sofas.
Take a look at how these sofas are made at Younger's North Carolina facility.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping is free!
This is custom made when you order and ships within 5-6 weeks from the purchase date for destinations within the contiguous United States
Standard Ship Method:
Ships via standard freight
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.