Nelson Cigar Bubble Pendant by Herman Miller
Don't see a configuration you like? Customize your Nelson Cigar Bubble Pendant by Herman Miller.
Nelson Cigar Bubble Pendant
by Herman Miller
At A Glance:
George Nelson designed his famous Nelson Bubble Lamps in 1952. Inspired by silken Swedish hanging lamps, he used newer technologies to replicate the gentle white light that he found so entrancing. Consisting of a sturdy metal frame and plastic shell, these famous light fixtures appear soft yet durable. The organic shape and neutral white color further adds to the timeless and approachable silhouette that these lamps will bring to your home or office.
Freud once said, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." Whether or not that's true, well never know. What we do know is the George Nelson drew inspiration from the brown tobacco beasts for this interesting and elongated floating lamp. I think it looks like a...
Part of the Herman Miller Lighting Collection.
- Overall Dimensions: 14" h x 10" w x 10" d
- Pendants come with a brushed, nickel-plated steel ceiling plate measuring 5.25 inches. Bulb is not included.
- Pendants come in 8 unique bubble styles: Apple, Ball (three sizes), Large Bell, Cigar (four sizes), Lantern, Pear (two sizes), Propeller, and Saucer (four sizes).
- Pendants come with a 10-foot cord.
- Product is UL-listed and rated for bulbs up to 150 watts, except for the small Saucer which is rated for a 60 watt bulb.
- Designed by George Nelson
- Original production was in 1952
- Shipping Dimensions: Small: 17" h x 16" w x 16" d; 5lbs
Medium: 25" h x 16" w x 16" h; 7lbs
Large: 37" h x 16" w x 16" d; 10lbs
Extra Large: 50" h x 30" w x 30" d; 20lbs
See all product information and details here