Nelson Cigar Lotus Floor Lamp by Herman Miller
Don't see a configuration you like? Customize your Nelson Cigar Lotus Floor Lamp by Herman Miller.
Nelson Cigar Lotus Floor Lamp
by Herman Miller
At A Glance:
George Nelson designed his famous Nelson Bubble Lamps in 1952. Inspired by silken Swedish hanging lamps, he used newer technologies to replicate the gentle white light that he found so entrancing. Consisting of a sturdy metal frame and plastic shell, these famous light fixtures appear soft yet durable. The organic shape and neutral white color further adds to the timeless and approachable silhouette that these lamps will bring to your home or office.
Don't just put this smokin' lamp in the corner! The Nelson Cigar Lotus Floor Lamp is ideal for apartments and rooms of homes without an overhead light fixture. The warm light disperses evenly through the sprayed plastic shell that surrounds its metal frame.
Part of the Herman Miller Lighting Collection.
- Overall Dimensions: 52.5" h x 10.5" w x 10.5" d
- Lamp is constructed of brushed, nickel-plated steel, has a 6.5-lb. steel base for stability, and comes with an on/off floor switch. Bulb is not included.
- Lamp comes in two unique bubble styles: Cigar (three sizes) and Pear (two sizes).
- Lamp comes with a 9-foot cord. Product is rated for bulbs up to 150 watts.
- Designed by George Nelson
- Original production was in 1952
See all product information and details here