Nelson Cigar Lotus Table Lamp by Herman Miller
Don't see a configuration you like? Customize your Nelson Cigar Lotus Table Lamp by Herman Miller.
Nelson Cigar Lotus Table Lamp
by Herman Miller
At A Glance:
George Nelson designed his famous Nelson Bubble Lamps in 1952. Inspired by silken Swedish hanging lamps, he used newer technologies to replicate the gentle white light that he found so entrancing. Consisting of a sturdy metal frame and plastic shell, these famous light fixtures appear soft yet durable. The organic shape and neutral white color further adds to the timeless and approachable silhouette that these lamps will bring to your home or office.
The lotus flower is a symbol of life in certain regions of the world. The lotus base for the Nelson Cigar Lotus Table Lamp doesn't have much of a connection to that, but at least you learned something today. Perfect for offices, the Cigar Lotus Table Lamp sheds wonderfully warm light on whatever surface you need.
Part of the Herman Miller Lighting Collection.
- Overall Dimensions: 26.5" h x 10.5" w x 10.5" d
- Lamp has an 8-inch line-grained, nickel-plated steel base, available with or ball without a walnut cover. Features an on/off pull chain with solid walnut end. Bulb is not included.
- Lamp comes in three unique bubble styles: Ball, Cigar, and Pear.
- Lamp comes with an 7-foot 2-inch cord. Product is rated for bulbs up to 150 watts.
- Designed by George Nelson
- Original production was in 1952
See all product information and details here