Nelson Pear Tripod Lamp by Herman Miller
Don't see a configuration you like? Customize your Nelson Pear Tripod Lamp by Herman Miller.
Nelson Pear Tripod Lamp
by Herman Miller
At A Glance:
George Nelson designed his famous Nelson Bubble Lamps in 1952. Inspired by silken Swedish hanging lamps, he used newer technologies to replicate the gentle white light that he found so entrancing. Consisting of a sturdy metal frame and plastic shell, these famous light fixtures appear soft yet durable. The organic shape and neutral white color further adds to the timeless and approachable silhouette that these lamps will bring to your home or office.
Pears are classic. Apples got people kicked out of the garden of Eden. Why didn't they just eat pears instead? The Nelson Pear Tripod Lamp shows that you've transcended the knowledge of good and evil, and that you know eating a pear is ultimately the same as eating an apple anyway. This product is transcendance in lamp form.
Part of the Herman Miller Lighting Collection.
- Overall Dimensions: 14.5" h x 13" w x 13" d
- Lamp stand is constructed of brushed, nickel-plated steel. Bulb is not included.
- Lamp comes in five unique bubble styles: Ball, Cigar (three sizes), Lantern, Pear (two sizes), and Equinox.
- Lamp comes with a 7-foot 6-inch cord. Product is UL-listed (except for the Equinox shape) and rated for bulbs up to 150 watts.
- Designed by George Nelson
- Original production was in 1952
See all product information and details here