Nelson Saucer Bubble Pendant by Herman Miller
Don't see a configuration you like? Customize your Nelson Saucer Bubble Pendant by Herman Miller.
Nelson Saucer Bubble Pendant
by Herman Miller
At A Glance:
George Nelson designed his famous Nelson Bubble Lamps in 1952. Inspired by silken Swedish hanging lamps, he used newer technologies to replicate the gentle white light that he found so entrancing. Consisting of a sturdy metal frame and plastic shell, these famous light fixtures appear soft yet durable. The organic shape and neutral white color further adds to the timeless and approachable silhouette that these lamps will bring to your home or office.
Alienphobes, look elsewhere. The Nelson Saucer Bubble Pendant looks like a stylized Mid-century UFO floating in the middle of the room. We can't guarantee that little aliens won't try and hijack it so that they can make it back to planet splorflamasmorphia, but we can say that it's not likely.
Part of the Herman Miller Lighting Collection.
- Overall Dimensions: 7" h x 17.5" w x 17.5" d
- Pendants come with a brushed, nickel-plated steel ceiling plate measuring 5.25 inches. Bulb is not included.
- Pendants come in 8 unique bubble styles: Apple, Ball (three sizes), Large Bell, Cigar (four sizes), Lantern, Pear (two sizes), Propeller, and Saucer (four sizes).
- Pendants come with a 10-foot cord.
- Product is UL-listed and rated for bulbs up to 150 watts, except for the small Saucer which is rated for a 60 watt bulb.
- Designed by George Nelson
- Original production was in 1952
- Shipping Dimensions: Small: 10" h x 19" w x 19" d; 5lbs
Medium: 13" h x 26" w x 26" d; 9lbs
Large: 17" h x 38" w x 39" d; 16lbs
Extra Large: 24" h x 54" w x 55" d; 36lbs
See all product information and details here