Item #: YF1470
Neo Lounge Chair by Younger
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
People Who Looked At This Product Also Shopped For:
Neo Lounge Chair
At A Glance:
A curvaceous steel base supports this contemporary lounge chair. The Neo Chair has all the comfort you'd expect from a sofa, but in a smaller, more eye-catching package. This sweeping lounge chair brings a sense of motion to any space, and makes a statement whether your upholstery choice is bold or basic.
What's to Like:
- Sturdy Propex substrate has been added to inside backs, outside arms, and under fabric to maintain original form and reduce wear and tear.
- Tight seat is constructed of 2.0 density foam and upholstered by hand to become a tailored part of the style.
- Sinuous springs support the back and give it long-lasting sturdiness, while woven webbing gives the seat resiliency and a supportive foundation.
- Metal base and arms are made of tubular stainless steel, as durable as it is attractive.
- Interior frame is double-doweled and glued, with blocked corners and joint breakers for added reinforcement. It'll last for a long time.
- In addition, the frame is responsibly made using SFI-certified wood (Sustainable Forestry Initiative).
Also In This Collection
Materials & Measurements
Overall: 32" h x 26" w x 35" d
Stainless steel legs, 2.0 density foam, spring supported seat and back
If you'd like to see all fabric options, please View Younger Furniture's Material Library
About The Manufacturer
Local design, local manufacturing, local company: based out of North Carolina, Younger Furniture has been delivering American-made style, quality, and comfort since 1989. Younger's fresh sofas, chairs, loveseats, and sectionals are known for their solid construction and excellent upholstery. With an ability to produce both modern sofas and traditional furniture, Younger neatly straddles the modern/traditional divide ... without compromise. Their Avenue 62 Collection illustrates their ability to add a Mid-Century look to their oeuvre.
Younger Furniture is becoming more and more widely known for their quality of craftsmanship. Techniques that ensure durability - such as corners that are blocked, double-doweled, glued, screwed, and (for good measure) stapled - give each customer a sofa or lounge chair that can last for decades with the proper care. Generous padding is added in all the places you’ll need it, including under the upholstery at the bottom of each sofa’s front, ensuring comfort and a smooth look. Younger Furniture pieces tend towards the medium-firm side for a well-supported sit, with the option for a YLux cushion upgrade for a softer sit. This enables each customer - whether she prefers a firm sit or a cushy sit - to find comfort in the Younger line of sofas.
Take a look at how these sofas are made at Younger's North Carolina facility.