Network High-Back Task Chair by Hon
Enjoy classic comfort in a modern chair design with the HON Network series. This high-back task chair features an advanced asynchronous control that slides the seat back and forth when reclining to a more natural and comfortable posture in any position. The height- and width-adjustable arms move wherever a little extra support is needed.
- Asynchronous control mechanism with seat slider offers a full range of reclining positions
- Height- and width-adjustable arms provide a custom fit
- Hard casters roll quietly and effortlessly
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Tilt lock allows the user to lock out the tilt function
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Plastic Base with Fabric Seat
Overall: 47.2" H x 53.4" W x 25.2" D
Overall Product Weight: 53.4
Seat Depth: 17"
Weight Rating: 250 lbs.
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.