No. 9 Cocktail Table
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
People Who Looked At This Product Also Shopped For:
No. 9 Cocktail Table
Designed by T.J. Thomas and Audra Bielskus
At A Glance:
Just like any other area of your home, the patio is a great place to reduce your carbon footprint. For the eco-conscious, this outdoor coffee table is a no-brainer. For those who are more interested in durability and aesthetics than in whether or not it's an environmentally friendly piece, rest assured. The Loll No. 9 Cocktail Table is a super durable, incredibly weather resistant piece of outdoor furniture.
What's To Like:
- Less likely to fade than your hairline, the No. 9 Cocktail Table contains a superior UV additive designed for plastics. That means it's highly durable and most of the color options will stay for a long, long time.
- Well designed and attractive, this outdoor table will be a big plus to the overall look of your deck or patio.
- Handles at the sides of the coffee table make it easy to carry it to wherever you'll need it next.
What's Not to Like:
- When tested, some of the color choices (Apple Red, Leaf Green, and Sand) have shown slight fading over time. The other colors didn't show any fading.
The Bottom Line:
The No. 9 Cocktail Table by Loll is what patio furniture ought to be: simple, attractive, and made to resist the elements.
- Overall dimensions: 17" h x 36" w x 21.5" d
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Weatherproof and UV resistant HDPE, made entirely from reclaimed plastic (mostly milk jugs)
- 100 percent recyclable
- Made in the U.S.A.
Also In This Collection
Materials & Measurements
100 percent post-consumer recycled plastic, reclaimed from plastic milk jugs. High-grade stainless steel fasteners.
Overall: 17" h x 36" w x 21.5" d
1" thick top and legs
About The Manufacturer
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & Delivery
Frequently Asked Questions
For the most part Loll Designs products are made from 100 recycled High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) which is the same material as the #2 recyclable plastics (i.e. milk jugs, etc) that you take out to curb every week (or at least should be). Loll uses Richlite as a tabletop material, a unique environmentally-friendly wood fiber composite that is made for outdoor applications.
Will my Loll Furniture fade or need to be painted or stained?:
NO! The HDPE that Loll uses will not fade or change color. The natural color Richlite material we use for our table tops will patina over time but will still look good. You will never have to paint or stain Loll Furniture.
What kind of maintenance will I have to do to keep my Loll Furniture looking good?:
NONE! Leave it out year round, hose it off with a garden hose in the spring and enjoy. It's that easy. Loll Furniture will not, fade, warp, rot, require paint or stain or any on going maintenance to keep its beautiful appearance so you can spend more time relaxing.
What does the plastic feel like?:
The plastic we use has a texture very closely resembling an orange peel.
Is it safe to use/keep my loll furniture by a fire pit?:
Yes! Just don't throw it in the fire. The melting point of the poly used in our furniture is 275 degrees F - which means if you do have a problem with melting, you've got bigger problems to worry about first, like the fact that your legs are on fire.