No. 9 Ottoman
Designed by T.J. Thomas and Audra Bielskus
At A Glance:
Just like any other area of your home, the patio is a great place to reduce your carbon footprint. For the eco-conscious, this outdoor ottoman is a no-brainer. For those who are more interested in durability and aesthetics than in whether or not it's an environmentally friendly piece, rest assured. The Loll No. 9 Ottoman is a super durable, incredibly weather resistant piece of outdoor furniture.
What's To Like:
- Less likely to fade than your hairline, the No. 9 Ottoman contains a superior UV additive designed for plastics. That means it's highly durable and most of the color options will stay for a long, long time.
- Well designed and attractive, this outdoor ottoman will be a big plus to the overall look of your deck or patio.
- Slots in the top keep it dry and ready to use by facilitating water removal.
What's Not to Like:
- When tested, some of the color choices (Apple Red, Leaf Green, and Sand) have shown slight fading over time. The other colors didn't show any fading.
- Provide your own cushion if you want one, although an outdoor ottoman probably won't need one.
The Bottom Line:
The No. 9 Ottoman by Loll is what patio furniture ought to be: simple, attractive, and made to resist the elements.
- Overall dimensions: 14" h x 17.5" w x 22" d
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Weatherproof and UV resistant HDPE, made entirely from reclaimed plastic (mostly milk jugs)
- 100 percent recyclable
- Made in the U.S.A.