No. 9 Sofa
Designed by T.J. Thomas and Audra Bielskus
At A Glance:
Just like any other area of your home, the patio is a great place to reduce your carbon footprint. For the eco-conscious, this outdoor sofa is a no-brainer. For those who are more interested in durability and aesthetics than in whether or not it's an environmentally friendly patio sofa, rest assured. The Loll No. 9 Sofa is a super durable, incredibly weather resistant piece of outdoor furniture.
What's To Like:
- Less likely to fade than your hairline, the No. 9 Sofa contains a superior UV additive designed for plastics. That means it's highly durable and most of the color options will stay for a long, long time.
- Well designed and attractive, this outdoor sofa will be a big plus to the overall look of your deck or patio.
- Slots in the seat and back keep your derriere dry by facilitating water removal.
What's Not to Like:
- When tested, some of the color choices (Apple Red, Leaf Green, and Sand) have shown slight fading over time. The other colors didn't show any fading.
- Provide your own cushion if you want one, although an outdoor bench probably won't need one.
The Bottom Line:
The No. 9 Sofa by Loll is what patio furniture ought to be: simple, attractive, and made to resist the elements.
- Overall dimensions: 28.25" h x 44" w x 29.25" d
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Weatherproof and UV resistant HDPE, made entirely from reclaimed plastic (mostly milk jugs)
- 100 percent recyclable
- Made in the U.S.A.
Loll furniture is fabricated in a facility designed to reduce its impact on the local environment. The plastic used in Loll furniture is 100 post-consumer recycled plastic, reclaimed from plastic milk jugs.