Ocean Club Pacifica 54" Dining Table by Tommy Bahama Outdoor
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
People Who Looked At This Product Also Shopped For:
Ocean Club Pacifica 54" Dining Table
by Tommy Bahama Outdoor Living
At A Glance:
Large enough for a party of four (or five) to enjoy a meal comfortably on the patio, this round outdoor dining table sits sturdily on a sweeping metal pedestal base. Its weatherproof, tempered glass and aluminum construction makes this Tommy Bahama table a fixture that will enliven your parties and help you to celebrate summer with style.
- Overall: 29.25" h x 55" diameter
- Aluminum frame is precision-welded and polished by hand for a seamless look
- 2-sized center cap can be removed to accommodate an umbrella
- Burnished, powder-coated polyester resin finish is baked on for durability
- Tempered glass tabletop is etched with a pattern that mimics ocean waves; top can be flipped to provide a smooth surface while retaining the look
Also In This Collection
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Aluminum Frames
Measurements: 29" h x 54" w x 54" d
Weight: 190 pounds
About The Manufacturer
The picture is as good as it gets: you've got your tiki lamps, maybe a margarita or some sangria, and your feet up on a comfortably cushioned ottoman as you lie back on your Tommy Bahama outdoor lounge. If you close your eyes you'll imagine you're back in your living room on your recliner - you're that comfortable.
Because of its excellent quality and long pedigree, it is with great pleasure that we present Tommy Bahama Outdoor Living weatherproof patio furniture. Outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, bars, and an array of plush seating conspire to make your warmer months just as convenient in your back yard as in your living room.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & Delivery
Subject to a 1-Year Warranty: Glass, Stone, and Weatherstone Tops, Fire Pits, Umbrellas and Umbrella Bases, and Component Parts (bolts, wheels, brackets, etc.).
Not Covered Under Warranty:
1. Products that are physically modified after shipment.
2. Damage from using solvents and chemicals on products.
3. Defects resulting from negligence, misuse, or abuse of products.
4. Normal wear and tear.
5. Natural variations in materials from piece to piece.
6. Vein-lines, fissures, pores, and color variations in stone and marble pieces are considered normal characteristics of the materials and are not covered.
7. Damage to natural stone tops as a result of not routinely re-sealing.
8. Damage to glass, stone, and Weatherstone tops as a result of mishandling or exposure to freezing temperatures.
9. Natural corrosion of aluminum over time as a result of exposure to salt air or sea spray.