Ocean Club Pacifica Nesting Tables with Weatherstone Tops - Set of 2 by Tommy Bahama Outdoor
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
People Who Looked At This Product Also Shopped For:
Ocean Club Pacifica Nesting Tables with Weatherstone Tops - Set of 2
by Tommy Bahama Outdoor Living
At A Glance:
A pair of outdoor side tables that neatly nest to stay out of the way when you don't need them, the Pacifica Nesting tables will keep your drink within arm's reach. This outdoor side table set allows you to elevate your patio experience. The Pacifica Outdoor Nesting Tables are impervious to the elements and elegantly finished.
- Tall table: 25.5" h x 18" w x 18" d
- Aluminum frames are precision-welded and polished by hand for a seamless look
- Burnished, powder-coated polyester resin finish is baked on for durability
- UV resistant, stain resistant fiberglass/concrete Weatherstone™ tops are protected by a polyurethane sealant and finished by hand to recreate the look of crushed bamboo
Also In This Collection
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Aluminum Frame with Weatherstone Top
Measurements: 25.5" h x 18" w x 18" d
Weight: 35 pounds
About The Manufacturer
The picture is as good as it gets: you've got your tiki lamps, maybe a margarita or some sangria, and your feet up on a comfortably cushioned ottoman as you lie back on your Tommy Bahama outdoor lounge. If you close your eyes you'll imagine you're back in your living room on your recliner - you're that comfortable.
Because of its excellent quality and long pedigree, it is with great pleasure that we present Tommy Bahama Outdoor Living weatherproof patio furniture. Outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, bars, and an array of plush seating conspire to make your warmer months just as convenient in your back yard as in your living room.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & Delivery
Subject to a 1-Year Warranty: Glass, Stone, and Weatherstone Tops, Fire Pits, Umbrellas and Umbrella Bases, and Component Parts (bolts, wheels, brackets, etc.).
Not Covered Under Warranty:
1. Products that are physically modified after shipment.
2. Damage from using solvents and chemicals on products.
3. Defects resulting from negligence, misuse, or abuse of products.
4. Normal wear and tear.
5. Natural variations in materials from piece to piece.
6. Vein-lines, fissures, pores, and color variations in stone and marble pieces are considered normal characteristics of the materials and are not covered.
7. Damage to natural stone tops as a result of not routinely re-sealing.
8. Damage to glass, stone, and Weatherstone tops as a result of mishandling or exposure to freezing temperatures.
9. Natural corrosion of aluminum over time as a result of exposure to salt air or sea spray.