Item #: GTORCWC
Orchid Wine Cabinet by Greenington
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
People Who Looked At This Product Also Shopped For:
Orchid Wine Cabinet
Featuring 20 cubbies for wine bottles, an open shelf for standing bottles, built-in slots for hanging glassware storage, and a sliding drawer for all your accoutrements, the Orchid Wine Cabinet is a great way to store your finest refreshments. This Bamboo cabinet combines modern style with sustainable material, giving your dining room a piece that you'll love to show off.
A beautiful and eco-friendly piece of furniture, the Orchid Wine Cabinet goes well with furnishings of almost any style.
Orchid Wine Cabinet features:
- 41.5" h x 25" w x 16" d
- 20 cubbies for all your bottles
- Open shelf is perfect for larger bottles
- Slots under drawer provide hanging glassware storage
- Drawer seamlessly blends with the cabinet's boxy style
- Crafted from solid Bamboo laminate boards
- Bamboo boards made by fusing thin strips of Bamboo under high pressure
- Wood process yields formaldehyde levels safely below OSHA and California standards
- Bamboo is 20 percent harder than Oak
- Free curbside shipping!
*Natural variations in the wood make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid Bamboo.
Also In This Collection
Materials & Measurements
Solid Bamboo plywood
41.5" h x 25" w x 16" d
- Bamboo is a quick-growing resource, reaching maturity within 5 years
- Greenington only uses Bamboo that has reached maturity
- The adhesive used to bond strips together into boards emits low levels of formaldehyde, meeting both OSHA and California standards
- Greenington's factories are located near the Bamboo source, minimizing the pre-fabrication carbon footprint
About The Manufacturer
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & Delivery
All Greenington products are covered by a six-month Manufacturer's warranty.
What is covered:
- Any manufacturers defect that comes to light during the first six months of the initial purchaser's use
What is not covered:
- Defects caused by improper assembly or disassembly
- Defects occurring after purchase due to product modification, intentional or accidental damage, damage from misuse, abuse, negligence, or exposure to the elements
- Defects occurring if care and maintenance instructions provided by Greenington are not followed
- Cosmetic damage
- Labor, assembly costs, or freight charges
- Furniture used in commercial settings or on a rental basis
- Furniture sold "as is" or on clearance
If your furniture is inherently defective within 6 months of purchase, Greenington will repair, replace or refund.