Perch Stool by Hon
There's a new way to work, and it's simply brilliant. The basyx by HON Perch is an active seating solution that supports seated and standing-height positions and keeps you energized and productive all day. The pivoting base tilts forward to bring you closer to your work when desired, while maintaining a healthier posture at all times. Achieve any position in any space by easily moving the lightweight frame with the flared handle on the seat back. Quickly adjust the seat height at the touch of a button to fit different users or worksurface heights. Bring a wider range of motion to a greater variety of spaces with the basyx by HON Perch.
- Forward tilt seat design promotes a forward posture and open hip angle
- Seat moves 360-degrees and returns to a center-facing position
- Waterfall seat edge improves lower body circulation, balance and strength
- Flared handle design matches the curvature of the seat and provides a confident grip
- One-touch pneumatic height adjustment quickly and easily changes seat height
- Seat contours align with the body's natural curves to provide active support while perching
Manufacturers item number is HVLPERCH
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Plastic, Fabric
Overall: 36.5" H x 15.75" W x 16.5" D
Overall Product Weight: 22
Seat Height: 24"
Seat Depth: 15"
Seat Height Adjustable between 23.75" and 35". User weight capacity: 250 lbs.
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.