Ribbon Build Table by HON
Build tables help you anticipate change with a flexible, scalable collection of worksurface shapes and sizes that can support any size group or type of activity. This 30" x 54" ribbon-shaped table throws a curve at the traditional rectangle shape, and when used as a standalone table it supports six people. However, it can be combined with other ribbon-shaped, half-round or Wisp tables to expand in any direction or achieve any configuration. The four post legs adjust from 22"H to 34"H in 1" increments, while glides and optional casters easily move across all surfaces.
- Ride the wave of collaboration with this wave-shaped ribbon table, which supports up to six people
- A single ribbon table supports six people, or more when combined with other ribbon or wisp tables
- Select from one of 14 durable 3mm t-mold colors
- Customize your look with one of woodgrain, solid color or patterned laminates
- Legs adjust from 22"H to 35"H in 1" increments
- Glides and optional casters allow for easy movement on all surfaces
- Four adjustable post legs fits the table to your needs
- Tops are laminate over 1¹⁄8” thick solid core high performance particleboard and include a backer sheet.
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Laminate top and metal base
Overall: 22" H x 54" W x 30" D
Legs adjust in 1" increments between 22" and 34"
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.