Sapper Monitor Arm by Knoll
Don't see a configuration you like? Customize your Sapper Monitor Arm by Knoll.
Sapper™ Monitor Arm by Knoll
designed by Richard Sapper
Known for his forward-thinking work and technology products, Richard Sapper created an elegant, streamlined and easy-to-use collection for the modern workplace. The Sapper™ Monitor Arm Collection supports the changing demands of technology while helping plan space efficiently to maximize productivity. The individual pieces work seamlessly into a variety of work environments at an unparalleled design value.
Each standard arm:
- Holds up to 20 lbs., accommodating up to 95-percent of monitors on the market today
- Offers 165 degrees of monitor tilt up and down, 180 degrees of swivel left and right, and 360 degrees of rotation for portrait or landscape viewing
- Offers approximately 17in of depth adjustment
- When fully compressed, it folds into itself to be highly compact -- 2 7/8" deep
- Lightweight and durable, with each standard arm weighing only 2.6 lbs.
- Incorporates easy-to-use external cable management which keeps wires tidy yet accessible
Two-Piece Table Clamp Mount:
The standard two-piece table clamp is easy to install or retrofit and works on most worksurfaces or desks that are a minimum of 1.5" thick. The maximum worksurface thickness is 2.75". There are four settings to accommodate a range of worksurface thicknesses. For the fourth setting to accommodate the thickest worksurfaces you must invert the lower mounting plate to allow the mount to clamp the maximum 23 important to mock up the table clamp, particularly on competitive product to ensure a proper fit.
*There is a deep table clamp mount that is one piece and works on most surfaces. The deep table clamp mount is intended to clear most knife-edge (45 degree angle) desks or worksurfaces. It has an upcharge and can be yours if you reach out to our sales team at 888.467.6278.
Apple Computer Note:
Apple iMacs are not VESA compliant. To mount an iMac or LED Cinema Display to a Sapper arm requires a customer to purchase a Cinema Display VESA Mount Adapter Kit from Apple. The adapter kit comes standard with a 100 mm x 100 mm hole pattern and can be purchased online at apple.com
See all product information and details here