Savona Marie Lingerie Chest by American Drew
Savona design inspiration is European provincial that has Gustavian influences from Swedish, French and Italian antiques, with charming pieces that have endured the test of time. Gustav was known for his hand painted techniques on timeless 18th Century designs. The pieces are refined characterized by their simplicity, balance, proportion, as well as finely appointed details that add uniqueness and character.
- Seven drawers, adjustable levelers, hand holds in back of case.
- Bottom drawer is cedar lined.
- Drawer dividers in second and third drawer down from the top.
- Features Maple inlay and a Mocha Elm finish on the top.
- Each drawer has a soft close drawer guide.
- American Drew finishes are naturally resistant to minor everyday hazards and accidents; however, some precautions are necessary to maintain the beauty of your wood furniture.
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Maple and Elm veneers with Versaille painted finish.
Overall: 58" H x 26" W x 19" D
Overall Product Weight: 135
Assembly Required: No
About the Manufacturer
Founded in 1927, American Drew is a well-established, leading manufacturer of bedroom, dining room, and occasional furniture. The company's headquarters are located in High Point, North Carolina - in America's furniture production heartland. American Drew's collections cover a broad variety of style categories including traditional, transitional and contemporary. Their collections range from the legendary 18th Century traditional "Cherry Grove," celebrating its 52nd year of success, to the extremely popular "Bob Mackie Home Collection," influenced by the world-renowned fashion designer, Bob Mackie. Each piece is crafted from high quality hardwood solids and veneers, and many pieces are available in different finishes to complement most room decors.