Sigma Multifunction Media Cabinet by BDI
Making the most out of a compact space, this multifunctional cabinet combines a lateral file drawer with a push-to-open printer tray, adjustable shelf, and two storage drawers.
- Part of the Sigma Office Collection. Sigma sets a new standard in modern office design and functionality. Whether for a large or more compact office, Sigma delivers on a variety of desk and storage options, and a host of innovative features engineered to create an organized, efficient, and inspiring workspace.
- The 6917 includes a push-to-open tray for easy access to a printer, scanner or all-in-one while the adjustable shelf above is great for paper storage.
- The 6917 pairs perfectly with other Sigma office pieces to create a beautifully functional workspace.
- This perfect all-purpose piece also includes two soft-closing storage drawers for supplies and a soft-close file drawer for legal and/or letter-sized hanging files.
- Other features include a single lock mechanism that secures all three drawers, locking swivel casters and a satin-etched glass work surface.
- Letter/Legal File Storage
- Two Storage Drawers
- Locking Wheels
- Adjustable Shelf
- Soft-Close Drawers
- Push-to-Open Printer Tray
- Printer Tray Capacity - 20 lbs; File Drawer Capacity - 75 lbs
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Satin-Etched Tempered Glass, Thermally Fused Laminate
Overall: 29" H x 35" W x 18" D
Overall Product Weight: 133
Number of Shelves Behind Doors: 5
Shelves are Adjustable: No
Interior Dimensions - 17.25"L x 21.5"W x 10.25"H
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
For too long, people in the market for high-end home and office furniture have had to make a choice between pieces that are strikingly beautiful, but short on functionality, and pieces that are highly functional, but aesthetically not up to par.
At BDI we’re eliminating the need to choose, by applying the principles of high-end modern and contemporary design to practical, everyday furniture use.
Since 1984, we’ve been dedicated to creating uniquely functional, beautifully streamlined, and rigorously executed furniture. The features that we’ve made standard — including easily adjustable shelves, fingerprint-proof glass, hidden wheels, flow-through ventilation, and meticulously thought-out cord-management systems — are a result of our ongoing dedication to beautifully practical design.
We are a detail-oriented, innovation-driven team, but our obsession with the details doesn’t stop with the way our products look and function. We want our customers to enjoy our pieces for years to come, which means manufacturing functionally sustainable furniture in an environmentally sustainable way.
We’ve never been a company that creates design simply for design’s sake. Everything we do is driven by our desire to make great design — design that combines function, innovation, and style — accessible to everyone.